5/19/2013

The Flawless Bud


I'm congratulating myself, for being able to struggle this week. But, then I'm suffering from fever and massive headache because I need to go to another city thrice in a week (which I have to sit in the bus approximately 4 hours in a day) to do some tests (plus its extended papers which are very difficult!!). I think I need more time to rest. But counting the days, final exam in a week and I need to catch all the schedules that I've left. Lessons, organizations that I'm in, few deadlines and many more.

I have to work my ass off then.

Anyway, there are some of questions that I got from friend but haven't answers.
But the question is mostly same, I mean, the questions are different but I think all of them are same, since those words dancing in front of my eyes telling me how weird I am.

  1. Why you are weird? (you know what I mean)
  2. Why you have your own world but weird?
  3. Why use many languages if you are talking / send me texts / chatting?
  4. Why the way you think about something is quite different from people. Its kinda weird but that's okay. But what exactly first thing you are thinking before you think like that?
  5. Living in a happy life?

1. I myself think that I'm not weird even in people's eyes I am. Idgaf bro, jinca. I enjoy my stay. I sometimes forget what do I have to do. I, rarely listen to others' words. What you mean by weird probably because you don't understand me and you don't have your own world yet. You don't enjoy your stay. You probably envy because I do enjoy mine. I suggest you to enjoy your stay, because by enjoying it, you don't have to care about others. And you'll live to the fullest. // 2. If my world and others are same, I don't have something that can differentiated me then. But, it doesn't mean if I force myself to have different world compare with people. Since child, I always different. I ain't pro-claimed self, but society keeps telling me I am. And, what do I think about myself? Am I weird? I'm not weird, I just different (which I believe everyone is). // 3. To improve myself. // 4. Well I can't explain that because, it just me. // 5. Sure, I do! I do what I love & I love what I do.

I used to think anyone doing anything was weird. Now I know that it is the people that call others weird that are weird ~ Sir Paul McCartney 

☼ ♥ ☼ ♥ ☼ ♥ 

And, you know;
when you love someone,
everytime you hear his/her crush voice..
Everything becomes better.

It's nice that I can hear his voice♫♪
everytime I want to sleep
G☻☺d thing!